Far South Networks PBX units include a demo version of the Flash operator
panel version 2 (FOP2), which shows graphically and dynamically the status of
extensions, trunks and advanced features.
From the operator panel, calls can be answered, transferred, originated, recorded and ended, using simple clicks of a mouse.
The demo version of the Flash operator panel included as stock on Com.X products allows for up to 15 extensions, trunks, queues or parking lots. By default, the panel will show buttons for the first 15 such mechanisms configured, but not for any configured thereafter. Should the full version of the Flash operator panel be required,licenses can be purchased through Far South Networks.
- Accessing Flash operator panel
- Accessing the Flash Operator Panel
- Answering Calls
- Flash Operator Panel demo version
- Generating internal phone calls
- Limiting Flash Operator Panel access to operator only
- Listening to calls
- Setting the operator extension
- Transferring calls
- Using FOP2